Saturday, May 16, 2009

Photos by Sig

Last week I went out with our good friend Sig to have some more professional photographs taken of me for my business. Sig is a photograpgher by trade and was happy to do this for me.

You can see more of her work on her website www.shinephotography.com

So after the photos were taken Sig decided to stop by my car to say hi to Mojo and give him some fuss. However a few cute looks later by Mojo and the fuss session had turned into an impromptu photoshoot for him right there on the sidewalk.

These are a few of our favourite images Sig took that afternoon.





Sig very generously had three of them printed and framed for us which will look awesome in the entrance hall once we've finished decorating. Thanks Sig !

1 comment:

Karen and Andy said...

Lovely pictures of Mojo, especially the big yawn one x