Sunday, July 11, 2010

Lighthouse Park July 2010

Another visit to one of our favourite North Shore parks, Lighthouse Park. 

While I took the camera the park was extremely busy so I occupied myself keeping an eye on Mojo who was quite busy himself visiting peoples picnic baskets or standing on the edge of rocky bluffs.

So, all of the photos in this post are provided by Mum.  Thanks Mum !

Views of the Lions Gate Bridge, Stanley Park and Downtown.

IMG_0099

The West Vancouver coastline.

IMG_0100

Point Atkinson Lighthouse.

IMG_0101

Mojo and I on the trails.

IMG_0104

The cove of West Beach with the peninsula of Vancouvers Westside in the background.

IMG_0107

Passage Island with Bowen Island beyond.

IMG_0112

Views south from Shore Pine Point and Vancouver Island on the horizon.

IMG_0113

Dad and I at Shore Pine Point.

IMG_0114

The Lighthouse Park coastline.

IMG_0115

Views across Bowen Island to the Sunshine Coast beyond.

IMG_0117

“I can see you taking my photo”

IMG_0118

Mum and Dad

IMG_0121

Waiting for a ferry to appear.

IMG_0122

Another lovely walk in the park with a nice mix of forest and coastline and some good views.

No comments: